byczek, koresh_NIK and JaoSming.
Thanks for CHNxiaoju and lazymac for shoes, thanks for Rush for trailer.
How to install
1) We suggest you to duplicate your NBA 2K10 game. Copy and paste your game folder and then rename it to NCAA 2K10. This way you will keep intact your NBA 2K10.
2) Uncompress rar and you will find 4 main folders.
2a) NBA 2K10 : copy files from this folder to your NCAA 2K10 folder.
2b) Rosters and Sliders : copy files from this folder to
Copy to C: / Documents and Settings / [USER] / Application Data / 2K Sports /NBA 2K10 / Saves
Windows Vista - 7
C: / Users / [USER] /AppData / Roaming / 2K Sports / NBA 2K10 / Saves
2c) Final Four Arena / NCAA Arena ( It depends if you?d like Final Four Arena or NCAA One )
Copy files to your NCAA 2K10 folder 11 times and rename it like this
for Michigan State
- dornaxxx to ddorna005
- fxxx to f005
- sxxx to s005
Do the same all the 11 teams renaming to numbers
009 West Virginia
019 North Carolina
028 Ohio State
2d) There are other folders named
- alternate accesories
- alternate jerseys not used
- away accesories
Their content is optional to use or not. Files go to NCAA 2K10 main folder you have created.
by byczek, koresh_NIK and JaoSming. Thanks to CHNxiaoju and lazymac for shoes, to pepis by NCAA ball, to trailrunners for roster of Wisconsin.
Thanks for Rush for great trailer.
- 3 new teams: Baylor, Georgetown and Kansas State
- jerseys and logos for new teams
- fixed logos for previous teams (according with espn.go.com)
- 5 new CFs