This Realistic Roster v.1.1 (first release for january) is based on redssimon roster 28/12/2012.
- real nba roster 1/1/2012 (Yi Janlian will sign soon with Dallas, Stiemsma in FA because Celtic's roster is full)
- all 2011 rookies and also W. Chandler and Kenyon Martin.
- realistic rotation and starting five
- updated overall players (now more real. Not all players fixed)
- updated some tendencies players
- fixed all jersey number players
- fixed some contracts
- fixed shoes colors for Bulls, Heat and Clippers (no more crazy pink!)
- real coach profiles for better gameplay
- custom sliders for better gameplay
- various fix.
Gameplay (roster + sliders + game options):
- Better defense for cpu and user, different for every team but always "nba style".
- Better 2p and 3p shots %
- Fixed 3pt number cpu
- improved offensive rebounds and "battle" under the backboards
- fouls and turnover numbers improved
I recommend play game with speed 47 and All Star level.
simply install Realistic Roster.ROS and RR1sliders.SLD in your saves folder.
Start the game, go to save/load option, set update roster OFF (ALWAYS! very important!) and save settings.
Now load Albys Realistic Roster and RR1 sliders.
Many thanks to my partner Redssimon!