Ultimate Base Roster V11 [179 Retro/Legend Teams + 30 Updated Current Teams]
Major Updates in V11:
• 8 new retro teams Added (10 Lakers, 07 Spurs, 01 Lakers, 99 Spurs, 95 Pacers, 94 Warriors, 93 Sonics, 74 Celtics)
• All 30 All-Time Franchise Teams now have at least 15-20 players on their roster (extended player rosters)
• Enabled trading, releasing, and assigning for ALL 30 All-Time Franchise Teams
• Added 25+ new cyberfaces (courtesy Laker06)
• Added 4 new jerseys as alternate selections for current/all time teams (courtesy Laker06 – converted by Nuhmete)
• Added 3 new retro arenas for teams
• Added head/assistant coaches to every All-Time Franchise Team
• Added a “Free Agent Legends / Role Players” Team/List for significant players that are not found anywhere else in the roster at this point (Dino Radja, Kenny Walker, Sleepy Floyd, Eric Murdock, Olden Polynice, Kelly Tripucka to name a few)
• Minor tweaks/modifications/edits made to some players for improved game play
IMPORTANT NOTE #1: I highly recommend going to the rotations menu and reviewing the All-Time Franchise Team rotations before playing. Since all teams have 15-20 players it's important that you go and select which players you want on your 12 man team that will be eligible to play in your game. Remember some teams have as many as 8 IR spots because I gave these teams extended rosters.
IMPORTANT NOTE #2: You may notice that the Retro Team "OVERALLS" that show up at the Quick Play Screen are out of whack - just ignore it - it doesn't affect game play at all.
IMPORTANT NOTE #3: Because I've mirrored some players onto the All-Franchise Teams there is one negative consequence. When you go into the Rotations Menu I HIGHLY recommend that you don't scroll through the Specific Year Retro Teams as you will be constantly asked to "update this team's rotation minutes". The game play still works perfectly and substitutions are made correctly, however because some players are mirrored onto the All-Franchise teams the game gets confused and will constantly ask you to change their minute rotations. So a word of advice: Only scroll through the Current NBA Teams and/or the All-Time Franchise Teams when entering the rotation menu.
IMPORTANT NOTE #4: Any/all questions, suggestions, comments, complaints regarding putting teams or using teams in Association or Season/Playoff mode will be ignored.
As always Current NBA Teams were left untouched and unaffected - and rosters are updated as of 3/28/12. In the next version I'll look to update the current rosters to the most current Official2K update.